Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Post CNY bluez

after such a long cny break, it has been rather torturous to start work.

but i believe that i will quickly swing into momentum and RUN for my sales! GOD, multiply my multiplication and make me fruitful! My goal is to complete my full year's target by JUNE 2011!

Impossible by myself. but definitely possible with God. so God, take me and take part! :D

and... M6. gotta take it on the 24th feb 2011. and i've got...let's see.... almost the entire book left! i've only begun on chapter 1..aka common sense introduction. it's been quite a while since i have studied/mugged, or even pick up a book and read. needless to say, this m6 book ain't really one with the most interesting contents in this universe. still. i'll do it. and i'll aim to clear in my first attempt!

oh well. thats all folks. basically just wanting to keep on keeping on my habit of blogging! i AM determined. **clap clap**

NItes!!

No comments: