Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY 2011

So fast, CNY is almost gone in just a blink of an eye...... still remember during last year cny, i had a bee sting and a big fall. hahaha. time really flies. must have been an A380 at least.

This year is the last year for me to collect my ang-baos. hmmm. :(

lesser of one source of income starting next year for me... and an increase of a source for some !

anyway, it is just a "sooner or later" event in my life. this year's harvest have been not too bad. i think it is by far the best i've gotten in my 25 years of existence. GOD is indeed GOOD. The end is surely better than the beginning.

Well, here are some pics for cny 2011.

In dad's car, on the way for house visits!

my early advance bday gift!!
i just love my hair! if only it looks as nice everyday!
seriously contemplating to perm my hair!!

And then, on 2nd day of CNY, the hsbc-ians decided to meet up for a nice meal. to celebrate lisa's promotion to TM! so we went to PS Cafe @ Dempsey road. supposed to meet at 1pm. i woke up at 1230 PM! a luxurious sleep that happens once in a blue moon~~~

anyway, we had good food and good company. it was karaokeing at topone for 3 hrs then. and den, home sweet home for me... and BLOG! so proud of myself to be blogging regularly for the past 1 week!! WHEE~~~

desserts.chocolate marshmallow vanilla icecream cake.sinful.very.
Ceasar salad. to ease the sin of choco.
truffle fries.yummy.
great coy.
hsbc got talent. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously everyone!! This is the most exciting post My partner and i ever before seen! Very useful. Keep writing.