Wednesday, February 2, 2011

HDB 1st appt

Today was our first HDB appt at 10am.

There were soooo many documents to be signed! As usual, whatever the HDB officer told me to sign, i just did. But, my dear keeliang, being his A.U.D.I.T.O.R. would always screen and read every single line on the document before signing even when the HDB officer has explained what the document is about..... I guess, it is good as well.... surely do not want to blindly sign my life away~~

Anyway, we are really excited about getting the house! The 2nd appt would be on the 14th March 2011. Technically speaking, we would become official owners of the house on the 14th March. Realistically speaking, the owner would pass us the keys sometime in mid may.

I thank God for my mum and dad. they have so much experience in life and i feel much more secure with them helping us to find our very first nest!

Look forward to the process of designing and doing shopping for our new nest! Till then, you guys can come for gatherings!~~ :)

No comments: