Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cny day 2


We (derrick, Ruxin, Audrey, Daniel, karen yeo and myself) went to PS to watch The movie 大兵小jiang.

Thereafter we went to cartel to chill. I was busily and happily "minding my own business" when I suddenly fell off my chair and sat on the floor.

All I saw were 3 stagnant pairs of legs in front of me. Derrick Ruxin and Audrey. I was in a pure state of shock. So were they bcos it took like 3 seconds before anyone had any reaction. That was only when I saw audrey's legs started to walk towards me.

Hahahahaha!!!! So embarassing!!

Moral of the story: don't play with straw, don't stand talking, don't drink coffee and don't sit at the edge of a chair. (if u dun understand what I m talking about, it's fine. It's better u don't. :P )

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.