Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Starting to Blog again!!

Wohooo! it's been more than 365 days seen i started updating my blog. and all thanks to the hard-core bloggers around me like ruxin, audrey and karen! that i am so "inspired" to bring to life my blog once again.

to start off, keeliang and i went to watch Night at the Museum II today @ Cineleisure.
it is by far my favourite movie that i have watched since day one of 2009. i give it 4 out of 5 stars!
So if you guys have yet to watch it, quickly get a tic this weekend and go watch already!

the plot is somehow predictable, but here and there very funny and entertaining. i luv it. :)

something at work: my pending case finally came in! so i managed to hit my target this month! i am really very happy and i know that it is not just some coincidence for God shall surely supply ALL my needs according to His riches!

Yesterday we all had a "wedding card" production line at my house. audrey,derrick,ruxin,daniel,karen,keeliang and myself rolled up our sleeves and prepared the wedding invitation cards for Daniel and Karen Yeo's wedding, coming up in just 3 weeks time.

we had a "bonding" session, with the "String String String..." (this song is getting irritating already)

glad that it wasnt some free labour. we had pizzas! and i still have one big box in my fridge... hmmm... my breakfast, lunch and dinner :(

No comments: