Wednesday, November 6, 2013

6th year anniversary

Today marks our 6th anniversary together. Still remember it was during leaders meeting on 6 Nov 2007 when ck announced officially that we were an item.

Thinking back, it was such an "adventure" before we got together.

It all started with the commission ball. I was aimed by ck to attend w Kl as he does not have any partner. It was then I actually spoke to this guy called brother Keeliang.

My impression of Kl back then was he is quite a nice gentleman but that's that. Apparently I have left a deeper impression on kl. Since then, he would try ways to connect with me. Hahaha.

I would recall his attempts to call me, send me flowers on Valentine's day, send me piglets and flowers continuously for a week, countless late night MSN sessions and about at least 3 confessions from him. And all these efforts only to be rejected for 2 years!

I am glad that he has persisted. But he is even happier that he persisted because tofay , we have a happy family with our dearest Jayden.

Happy 6 year anniversary my best friend. And many many more to come!

Pic below taken at Adria restaurant, Sydney Darling Harbour. 06.11.13


No comments: