Friday, June 7, 2013

6 more weeks!!!

I'm 8 months today!

We did an ultrasound on Tuesday, 4th June 2013.

Baby Jayden is such a character!
He pouted his lips and frowned when he was disturbed from his afternoon nap.

When we have finally got hold of like just one good shot of his face. He raised his hand and covered his face thereafter!! Like the andy lau pose! And refused to budge even when the ultrasound lady poked him. Hahaha!!

I also realised that baby Jayden had a pattern-he would be very very actively kicking for like 3 days. And then he really mild and hibernate for the next! Just as I am writing about him, he is kicking away. I wonder if he knows I'm talking about him.

He was weighing 2.095 from the week 33 scan. Gynaecologist said likely to be about 3.3kg at birth. And thankfully my placenta is no longer low lying. All good to have natural birth. No need for cesarean section.

Praying for a quick and smooth delivery!!!

Pic of our lovely Jayden :

No comments: