Thursday, June 14, 2012

My first post via iPhone

Testing testing.....

It works!! Now I'll blog more often!!
iPhone is really so convenient. Makes our life so much simpler and accessible on the go.

Well, winter is coming!! Winter is a very dull and cold season that makes one easily lazy and melancholic.

Everyday is averaging 11-15 degrees. Makes me love to stand in any pathway that has the sunlight. One thing good though is the experience to wear winter coats and boots!!

Maybe I'll plan for a skiing trip this July. See snow! Never seen before and we want to plan while it's just the two of us still!

2 comments:

Serena said...

Envy envy!! I miss australia's weather!
It's melting hot in Singapore. Can't wait to walk into the AIR CON room hahaha.

Karen said...

Hahaha! Yeah. Its air-con 24/7! If only spore has 4 seasons like HK too! :)