Thursday, October 29, 2009

Important date (25th Oct 2009)

IMPORTANT DAY TO REMEMBER!!!!

25/10/09 is a very important date!
It was not my pay day, neither the day i propose to her. But it was the day when karen first time cooked a simple meal for me. What cause her to do so???? Still remain a mystery till now. But whatever the reason is, the food is NICE and EDIBLE!!! Straight after the service we took a cab home to choa chu kang and went straight to the supermarket to get some stuffs. I am so excited as this is our first time buying uncooked food.
Initially i thought we are going to buy a lot of stuffs.

KL: Dear, i go and take basket to put the stuffs.
Karen: okay.

after (Less than 5 min)

KL: i'm back!
Karen: i'm Done!!!!!

i am like huhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... so fast????????
She bought vegetable, jelly (for dessert), chicken and my favorite canned food.
When we go back home, she chased me out of the kitchen.

Karen: go out! dont disturb me! (wonder if all girls do that? There is a saying that kitchen belongs to the lady. ALL husbands, is it true?)
After an hour of washing, preparing and cooking. Its time to grade her performance.
The dishes are chicken porridge, fried cucumber with shrimp, oyster vegetable with mushroom and pork meat.

Grading = FULL MARK!!!!

I am so proud of her! I totally change my perspective of my "princess"!

Looking forward for another meal from her!


Pork meat!


Oyster Vegetable with mushroom


Fried Cucumber with shrimp


Chicken porridge
Happy and FULL day!
Posted by Kee Liang

No comments: