Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday the 12th (12th June 2009)

Today is Keeliang's last day before he goes for his 10 days of Singapore-Malaysia Youth Camp.

We had a very looong Senior Leaders forum talk in Naomi room during our Code Red 2 youth camp. It was a very fruitful and good talk and i think these 4 Da Tian Wang and 4 Da Tian Hou will start to subcon for our Main Developer's project. :)

Well, i went home only at 2am and reached home at 2.30am. (thanks to Evelyn for her ride!)
by the time i was about to sleep, it was already 3+am. And then my stomach started to "kroc kroc".
I wasnt hungry, but my stomach felt weird. The next morning, when my dad called me to wake up for work, i simply replied that i had diarrhea. hahaha! I just wanted to sleep in!

True enough, by the time i met up with keeliang to see doc to get mc, i was really not feeling too good.

The doctor concluded--stomach flu. Blessing in disguise, at least i could spend some time with keeliang before he disappears for 10 days!!

i got a new haircut too!


Keeliang was so shocked with his mouth opened when he first saw my hnew hair. haha. gosh!

anyway, we wrote a list of things he needed to bring for his camp. we went down to the mama shop near my house and in the end, we bought nothing except titbits bcos he gave his mum a call and realized that almost everything we wrote, his mum already has them at home!! :D

So from now till next Saturday - 20th June, which is also Daniel and Karen Yeo's wedding, i need to keep myself entertained and busy myself! So to the people out there, any lobang do get me along ya. :)

No comments: