Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy 53rd bday Dad!

Happy 53rd Bday Daddy! i hope that u liked ur skinny jeans! =D
I had a minor accident today. The cause?
Self-inflicted clumsiness. =(
I hit my left eye against the sharp edge of my dad's
car door as i entered the passenger seat.
I had a cut on my left eye lid. It was so painful
i blacked out for a moment.
I was so so so scared it would leave a scar.. then i
would have triple-eyelids!
with the blood and swelling, i was horrified, petrified!!
Thank God for the close shave though. Just a few more mm
and i would have hit my eyes instead.
Thank God for my sacrificial and courageous eyelid which
managed to protect and save my dear eyesight from that ordeal.
after which, i so needed to ease myself, distract myself from the constant
bump on my eyelid.. as such, we went to watch Apocalypto. haha.
what a day!~

No comments: