Saturday, March 24, 2007

BBQ @ darth VALder's

Beef, Mutton, Chicken, Fish, Prawns!! You name it, we've got it all... what do you expect, CHIA family bbq leh.. always in abundance, never a day of lack.. in food...hahaha.. We had an awesome feast. (i'd better launch my weight-loss programme SOON)

Well, we had a lovely birthday cake too.. for myself, aunt serene, and charlie's angel. =p The cake was the same as the one my cg got for me, but this one is so much better in shape! (Ken, NEVER ride a bike when you've got a cake with you!) i took a picture as evidence on purpose to show you its original form!



Then,
darth VALder paraded her brand new mac laptop! (*envy*) i totally loved her webcam and its functions!!



i took a "mirror-reflected" pic. this is how i would look if both sides of my face were to be as symmetrical..
(phew, thank God for imperfections!)
But then of cos, time came for the best part. gift, eh no, love-exchange!





Oh well, you get my point, i got all that
i could ask/dream/imagine for; all these beautiful memories that would last with me for always.



no big parties, not much hoo-hahs...
but it's still the best i can ask for...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darth VALder: >breathes deeply< eh why my name aaallll over your blog. I'm like so going to be famous. >breathes deeply< U get to be by other daughter, Princess-whats-her-name cos niao niao is like Janelle landwalker. HAHA. Enjoyed our jalan jalan session today!